||Commercial Lending, Relationship Manager
Susquehanna Bank has an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Relationship Manager in our Bucks & Montgomery County market. In this Commercial Relationship Manager or Lender role, you will provide loan services to business customers. Responsibilities include developing relationships to obtain a strong understanding of the customers' business needs, desires, abilities, and earnings to determine a suitable loan program; assisting other lending personnel as well as branch management with loan documentation/agreements, pricing, and risk assessment for larger, more complex business loans;managing a portfolio including annual reviews; acting as a liaison between the commercial lending team and the credit department; cross-selling other company products as appropriate; and introducing product specialists or partners as appropriate to meet customer needs.
Top candidates will possess the following skills:
- 1 - 3 years of prior experience in commercial lending, specifically commercial and industrial lending or credit underwriting
- Excellent communication and proven/demonstrated sales skills
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures, loan contracts, and understanding of credit reports and loan documents with strong analytical skills
- A valid, current driver's license and access to a personal vehicle or have personal transportation to make regular and repeated calls/visits to call upon customers
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity of commercial lending business computer systems
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team.
We offer company training, competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.