Investigator (Sr)- Corporate Security
With exceptional listening and compassion skills, and the ability to translate Vancity's Good Money™ brand promise to our members, with 4-6 years related experience and previous exposure to Law Enforcement or Investigative roles.
The Investigator (Sr) reports directly into the Director of Enterprise Compliance & Security.
Key areas of accountability for this role are:
- Develop, monitor and maintain security programs and employee training programs including but not limited to physical security requirements, robbery and threats.
- Conduct timely and comprehensive investigations into criminal activity (eg. employee dishonesty, threats, fraud) in order to compile an accurate understanding of events, identify control breakdowns, determine follow up activities, and provide managers with a recommendation for final resolution.
- Provide subject matter expertise to managers to support the development and implementation of strategies to mitigate risks associated with criminal activity.
- Provide advice and support to the Manager in the development of departmental/program plans and priorities as well as budget planning and administration.
Here at Vancity, we have a consistent set of expectations for all employees:
- Work effectively and with full commitment on the tasks assigned by your manager.
- Give your manager your best advice.
- Stay within policy.
Post Secondary Education/Diploma (Related Discipline)
4-6 years related experience desired.
Previous exposure to Law Enforcement or Investigative roles preferred.
* Previous applicants need not apply
||Apply to This Job
||Send This Job to a Friend