||Remote work opportunity
||Toray Plastics America, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is the only U.S. manufacturer of precision-performance polyester, polypropylene, metallized, and bio-based films. We produce film for flexible and rigid packaging, lidding, graphic, industrial, optical,
and electronic applications. Toray Plastics is relentless in its pursuit of product innovation and quality on behalf of customers. Our plants are streamlined, technologically advanced, and equipped with the capability to add value well beyond basic film and
Reporting to the Director of National Sales, the Sales Representative will be responsible for managing and promoting the sales of Company products within an assigned territory or to selected large customers. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Managing existing accounts seeking to expand volume, introduce new products and enhance margin
• Monitoring business activities and competitors’ actions within assigned territory seeking to gain market share by expanding customer base and product usage.
• Partnering with assigned customers developing sound business solutions to packaging/film needs.
• Providing timely feedback to management concerning product acceptance, need for new products, emerging opportunities and challenges.
• Promoting and strengthening customer relations through the prompt resolution of customer problems.
• Remaining technically proficient and knowledgeable concerning the Company’s product offerings and capabilities.
||We are seeking candidates with a Bachelor’s degree (required) in relevant discipline and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in chemical/plastics sales with demonstrated ability to handle major accounts.
Additional requirements include:
• Demonstrated sales skills in the plastics/chemical arena
• Ability to quickly establish and maintain professional business relationships.
• Ability to close sales and handle difficult customer relations situations
• Time management/organizational skills and the ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong computer skills to include advanced Excel and presentation software proficiency
• Strong communications skills – oral, written and presentation
Note: Relocation is not required for this position.
Toray Plastics (America) Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected status.
It is the policy of Toray Plastics (America) Inc. to maintain a work environment that is safe for all persons, including the community, and conducive to attaining high work standards. To achieve these objectives, we are committed to maintaining a drug, tobacco
and alcohol free workplace and perform pre-employment testing.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend