||Customer Service Supervisor - FLL
Provide support to the General Manager in leading airport operations to attain the best possible customer service. Lead the Customer Service Agents to sustain exceptional operational performance and optimal customer service. Prevent fraud and offer transparency
by reconciling daily sales reports.
- Provide Outstanding Operational Support: Ensure operational support by collaborating with upper management to provide maximum operational performance while minimizing customer impact.
- Build and Maintain Excellent Customer Service Team: Assemble an exceptional team of employees by conducting interviews for team member staffing.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels in all areas relating to daily flight schedule and adjust during irregular operations.
- Create a work culture that rewards teamwork and cooperation. Align team goals with those of the organization.
- Sustain Optimal Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service in a respectful manner by managing teams, processes, and polices while ensuring a safe and timely operation.
- Maintain Exceptional Accounting Accuracy: Provide precise accounting by verifying daily agent transaction reports to ensure 100% accuracy and offer transparency to treasury.
- Team Member Development: Encourage team member cooperation through briefings and leading by example. Document reviews of team member performance and respond to team members’ professional and personal issues. Offer development opportunities for staff to
encourage upward movement of talent.
- Functional Competencies Team Member Development: Encourage team member cooperation through briefings and leading by example. Document reviews of team member performance and respond to team members’ professional and personal issues. Offer development opportunities
for staff to encourage upward movement of talent.
- Training: Ability to lead and guide others to develop new skills or knowledge that will enhance their work. Ability to design, develop, and/or deliver training programs.
- Decision Modeling: Must be able to use strategic and critical approaches to decision‐making. Must objectively consider issues, identify alternatives, and choose and implement solutions approaches in order to deliver services and provide value.
- Coordination of Work: Ability to follow instructions and standard work processes to perform routine tasks. Ability to check work for accuracy before completion of tasks. Ability to determine when tasks are complete.
- Behavioral Competencies Customer-Focused: Understands customer needs and meets them without adding costs and complexity. Helps customers adapt standard processes to achieve outcomes. Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at all
- Problem Solving: Uses logic, data, and accurate analysis to solve difficult problems and provide efficient, low cost, effective solutions. Eliminates roadblocks and establishes contingency plans.
- Active Communicator: Listens to understand and actively reaches out to all relevant team members to create two-way understanding and transparency. Has a strong service mindset and skills.
- Systems-Thinking: Sees how functions and processes integrate to create defect-free, low cost results.
- Acts as a change agent to achieve.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s Degree Licenses/Designations preferred
- At least 2 years airport / airline / hospitality experience is required
- Required current valid Florida driver’s license
- FAA, airport, and/or Customs identification, seals, and, authorizations preferred
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted and have the ability to pass a background check
- Frequently stands, walks, sits, and uses eye/hand coordination
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds on a regular basis
- Thorough knowledge of ticketing, reservations, gate, ramp, and operational functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel 6. Work under pressure while maintaining near 100% accuracy
- May be needed to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Highly approachable professional demeanor
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Must have excellent time management skills
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.