||Inflight Operations Supervisor
Supports the Inflight 24/7 Support Desk and the Operations Control Center (OCC) teams by proactively working, resolving and communicating Inflight issues related to regular/irregular operations, emergency response and staffing.
- Serves as the direct liaison and point of contact between Flight Attendants, Crew Scheduling, and leadership teams.
- Collaborates with various departments to investigate operational issues and Flight Attendant inquires.
- Responds to various Flight Attendant operational needs, including advocacy/resolution to scheduling, logistics, catering, and irregular operation (IROP) issues. Provide accurate follow-up and reporting.
- Conducts research, handles special projects, prepares specialized reports, and other tasks as assigned by the Inflight leadership team to support the goals and objectives of the operation.
- Provides timely and detailed briefings to Inflight leadership regarding emergency response, crew staffing, and flight attendant issues/concerns to uphold operational integrity.
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to prioritize operational needs and follow-up as appropriate.
- Excellent wriiten and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as a thorough knowledge of Citrix. Ability to utilize all available technology to create, edit and maintain all necessary information.
- An intermediate understanding of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations and how they apply to our daily operations.
- An understanding of a Flight Attendant’s role and daily job duties, as well as Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Advanced understanding of Company policies/procedures as well as the Inflight Performance Management Policy.
- Must be able to display the utmost professionalism, confidentiality, and good judgment at all times.
- Ability to interact with crewmembers, fellow supervisors, and management in a positive and constructive manner.
- Adapt to various work schedules and times. Must be able to adjust thought processes to coincide with the growth and development of the industry, as well as the company.
- Ability to maintain current Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Certification
- 2+ years’ Inflight or Flight Attendant experience
- At least 1 or more years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.