||Village Home Health Aide and CNA
||WE’RE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AND GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Our team is only as strong as each individual contributor – which is why we focus our energy on hiring people who are friendly, hardworking and have a true passion for serving older adults.
After all, residents aren’t guests in our community; we’re working in their home.
Position Title: Home Health Aide or CNA
Overview: In the role of a Homemaker/Companion with the NFRV Home Care Department, it is the responsibility of this individual to provide personal care services to residents in the home setting while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean, safe,
and orderly for Agency Clients.
The performance of duties within this position is in accordance with CORE Values of The Village. This position reports to the Care Manager.
• Career advancement
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance
• Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, 401K plan with matching contributions, and more
• Associate recognition programs, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and associate scholarships
• Must demonstrate satisfactory level of competency evidenced by testing (Florida) or CNA credentials.
• CPR and First Aid Certification or eligible.
• Must have telephone or other means of communicating with the facility from home (i.e. computer, telephone or cell phone). Must provide up-date contact information to the department (i.e. changes in phone numbers or emergency contact information).
• Depending on shift hired for, must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of six (6) years and must maintain it in “good standing.”
• Must have reliable transportation for travel to and between clients within Alachua County, Florida.
Environment: The Village at Gainesville offers a highly professional, engaging, team-centered environment where associates can grow professionally, and have a positive impact on the lives of the seniors that we serve. If you have a passion for serving others
and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, this is the employment opportunity for you!
Location: While our 104-acre campus has all the amenities of a small town, sometimes it’s nice to explore off campus. Just 10 minutes away, you’ll find shopping, theaters and restaurants. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, which is one of the
largest universities in the United States as well as Santa Fe College, recently ranked #1 community college in the US. Gainesville is highly recognized as a great place to live and work.
The Village at Gainesville provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Village complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
||Send This Job to a Friend