||Village Sales Manager/Leader
||WE’RE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. COME JOIN OUR FAMILY AND GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Our team is only as strong as each individual contributor – which is why we focus our energy on hiring people who are friendly, hardworking and have a true passion for serving older adults.
After all, residents aren’t guests in our community; we’re working in their home.
Position Title: Senior Living Sales Leader (Exempt)
Overview: The Senior Living Sales Leader is a senior-level sales professional with experience managing sales team strategies to achieve/exceed budgeted occupancy. This individual has a proven track record of assessing environments and situations in order to
drive sales results in diverse economic climates and markets and has served as a Sales Leader with more than 7 years direct experience in commissioned sales with at least 3 years’ experience motivating a sales team in the Senior Living Industry.
Apply directly online at www.thevillageonline.com/careers
• Career advancement
• Competitive salaries
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance
• Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, 401K plan with matching contributions, and more
• Associate recognition programs, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement and associate scholarships
• College Bachelor’s Degree preferred -Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, English or a Healthcare Related Degree.
• Proven sales experience including commissioned sales
• At least seven years in marketing/sales specifically in a Senior Living setting with a minimum of 3 years motivating a sales team.
• Responsible for achieving individual as well as team (meeting or exceeding) move-in goals which advance occupancy for the community.
Environment: The Village at Gainesville offers a highly professional, engaging, team-centered environment where associates can grow professionally, and have a positive impact on the lives of the seniors that we serve. If you have a passion for serving others
and are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, this is the employment opportunity for you!
Location: While our 104-acre campus has all the amenities of a small town, sometimes it’s nice to explore off campus. Just 10 minutes away, you’ll find shopping, theaters and restaurants. Gainesville is home to the University of Florida, which is one of the
largest universities in the United States as well as Santa Fe College, recently ranked #1 community college in the US. Gainesville is highly recognized as a great place to live and work.
The Village at Gainesville provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Village complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
||Send This Job to a Friend