||Being a Hospice CNA is Not Just a Job- It’s a Calling.
Why Choose Haven?
Are you passionate about providing support to patients and families in order to maximize quality of life? So are we. At Haven we believe that every day is a gift. We are committed to providing excellent care to our patients and believe that our associates are
Position Title: CNA
Overview: The Certified Nursing Assistant works as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide full range of personal care through regular visits in patient's home and in institutions. This position assists in the development and implementation of the patient’s
Plan of Care and works in an interdisciplinary care setting to teach, assist and support patient/family with the dying process. If you are compassionate and detail oriented, then we want you!
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental
• PTO, paid holidays 401K plan and more
• Gym and tuition reimbursement
• Current Florida CNA license. High School diploma or equivalent required.
• One (1) to two (2) years CNA experience. Experience working with interdisciplinary team preferred.
• Ability to embrace individuals from all walks of life
At Haven Hospice, we feel that it’s an honor and a privilege to be invited into so many lives to provide end of life care. We strive daily to make the difference in the lives of our patients, their families and in the communities we serve.
Haven Hospice is a smoke free campus/drug free workplace, EOE