||Haven Hospice Team Administrative Assistant
||Being a Hospice Administrative Assistant is Not Just a Job- It’s a Calling.
Why Choose Haven?
Are you passionate about providing support to patients and families in order to maximize quality of life? So are we. At Haven we believe that every day is a gift. We are committed to providing excellent care to our patients and believe that our associates are
Position Title: Team Administrative Assistant
Overview: The Team Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the office. This position is also responsible and accountable for ordering and inventory of medical and office supplies. They provide administrative assistance
to Team Patient Care Manager and clinicians.
• Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and dental
• PTO, paid holidays 401K plan and more
• Gym and tuition reimbursement
• High School or GED equivalent required. AA Degree preferred.
• Experience – At least 3 years’ office experience in an administrative environment. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Ability to deal professionally and effectively with all levels of HH personnel.
• Advanced proficiency with PC software such as Word/Excel/Power Point/Access.
At Haven Hospice, we feel that it’s an honor and a privilege to be invited into so many lives to provide end of life care. We strive daily to make the difference in the lives of our patients, their families and in the communities we serve.
Haven Hospice is a smoke free campus/drug free workplace, EOE