||HR Generalist (Wellness and Training)
||RSUI has a unique opportunity for an experienced HR Professional who is passionate about Wellness, Training, and Development! The HR Generalist will have two main focus areas: RSUI’s Wellness Program and the Company’s Employee Training and Development
Program. The position is responsible for the planning, design, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of comprehensive workplace wellness and training programs. This exciting role actively contributes to RSUI’s “great place to work” culture.
This position will provide continued oversight and maintenance of an already-established, highly robust Wellness Program that will include health screenings, flu shots, fitness classes, seminars, challenges, research on health promotion, etc. This individual
will also market wellness programs by championing new methods of communication and working with internal business partners.
In addition, this position will plan and execute employee training and development initiatives, including coordinating and/or delivering on-site training sessions, facilitating off-site trainings, as needed, establishing and maintaining training vendor relationships,
and assisting employees with their individual learning and development goals.
• Conceptualizes, coordinates and executes a variety of wellness-related initiatives, events, and activities
• Plans and organizes wellness calendar, to include fitness classes, seminars, challenges, etc.
• Ensures adequate estimates of wellness and training-related expenditures for budget planning and maintains tracking throughout the year.
• Develops and distributes relevant employee communications regarding the wellness and training programs
• Monitors and evaluates wellness offerings and makes recommendations, as appropriate
• Performs research on topics in health promotion and disease prevention
• Manages and tracks monthly billings.
• Proposes training and development programs and objectives.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Modifies existing programs as needed.
• Champions and exemplifies the unique culture, values, and philosophies of the organization.
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience.
• Prefer knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations surrounding bona-fide wellness programs.
• Demonstrated experience creating wellness program materials, including promotional items.
• Experience working in a role performing related activities. (e.g. integrating wellness/fitness initiatives into the culture of an organization, etc.)
• 5+ years’ experience in the delivery and coordination of corporate based health promotion programs.
• Current CPR certification preferred.
• Demonstrated experience leading special projects and initiatives.
• Excellent customer service orientation in keeping with the organization’s “white glove” service expectation
• Demonstrated ability to be discrete and handle confidential, sensitive matters appropriately.
• Strong comfort level with public speaking in large groups.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
• Conceptual thinker with the ability to analyze data to recommend enhancements to programs.
• Must have the ability to build rapport, inspire confidence, establish trust and credibility, and be a part of a team.
• Some travel will be required.