||Underwriter - Excess Casualty
RSUI is seeking an experienced Excess Casualty Underwriter to be part of our dynamic team located in the heart of the prestigious Buckhead financial corridor.
As an RSUI Excess Casualty Underwriter, you will work in a fast-paced, customer focused environment where underwriting profit and client relationships are the cornerstones of success. The Atlanta Excess Casualty office covers a 40 state customer base and
you will have the ability to service your clients without the constraints of imposed geographic territories or preset client assignments. RSUI is a paperless underwriting environment with the backing of some of the industry’s very best IT systems. Additionally,
each underwriter is supported by a veteran Underwriting Assistant and skilled Technical Assistants to help facilitate your professional success.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- College degree, industry designation, or equivalent business experience
- 5+ years Casualty underwriting experience
- Strong math aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team oriented attitude and approach
- Ability to make decisions and demonstrate initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Good negotiation skills