||Customer Sat Tech 2
A CST 2 will be expected to provide a higher focus on problem identification and resolution, with the ability to isolate and segment trouble to ensure prompt resolution of the problem. Along with maintaining the necessary skill sets of a CST 1.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the Duties/Responsibilities of the Customer Satisfaction Technician 1:
1.) Ability to perform installation and service work from the customer’s equipment up to and including the tap and tone block.
2.) Read and understand system maps of coax plant and fiber identifications.
3.) Assist personnel with any technical problems that may arise.
4.) Perform stand-by duties and serve in an on-call capacity as assigned.
5.) Follow all polices and procedures for the care and securing of company property vehicles and equipment.
6.) Perform other duties as assigned by the department manager/supervisor.
· Education: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
· Certification: One year certificate from college or technical school, preferred or
· Relevant Work Experience: Six to twelve months related experience and/or training, preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic Computer Skills
· Valid driver’s license required
· Successful completion of the Customer Soft Skills and RCN Technical training courses for CST 2.
· Employee must maintain a weight that is in compliance with manufacturer's specifications for use of ladders, bucket trucks, and similar devices.
· Ability to provide the next level of installation, service troubleshooting and repair from the customer’s equipment up to and including the tap and tone block.
· Full knowledge and understanding of maintaining drop system reliability.
· Maintain the standard level of productivity expected for a CST 2.
· Ability to accept and respond to an on-call assignment in a timely manner and maintain communications during the on-call assignment.
· Ability to provide assistance and guidance to CST personnel when any technical problems arise.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
||Send This Job to a Friend