||Sr. Financial Analyst
||Sr. Financial Analyst
The incumbent will assist in the analysis and management of the financials for The NxStage Kidney Care Midwest Region.
• Assist in the preparation, administration and direction of the budget and financial reporting process
• Prepares and reviews monthly financial reports for Management and field team
• Prepares and maintains financial policies and procedures
• Provide relevant fiscal information to management team and field team
• Establishes and maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations
• Assists in the accounting functions and preparation of reports and statistics detailing financial results
• Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
Financial Planning & Analysis
• Assist in NxStage Kidney Care annual operating planning process to develop a plan that reflects the company’s business opportunities and resource requirements
• Assist in preparation of forecasts and variance analysis to the forecasts and providing internal and external management reports
• Represents Financial Planning and Analysis on key corporate initiatives to support the growth of the business
• Evaluate systems and requirements for maintaining information as it relates to the Annual Operating Plan and forecasts. Support implementation of new Corporate-wide finance planning and reporting processes and tools
• Assist in monthly, quarterly and annual business and financial analytics reporting for management
• Monthly closing preparation and analysis
• Analyze and prepare revenue.
• Internal and external financial statement preparation
• Develop and maintain internal financial reports and results
• Implement, review and document accounting policies and procedures
||Skills & Experience:
• Thorough understanding of technical accounting principles and public company filing requirements.
• Demonstrated analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated high level Excel skills
• Experience with account for Joint Ventures
Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Business related field
• MBA and/or CPA,CMA desired
• 5+ years experience desired
• Healthcare finance (specifically renal) desired
||Send This Job to a Friend