The Area Director of Clinical Operations will oversee the management and day to day operations of an assigned group of dialysis centers in a given area to ensure that the Kidney Care Centers are providing the best in patient care and are meeting regulatory
guidelines. He/she will participate in the initiatives set forth to meet financial goals for the region. He/she will be expected to understand, support, interpret and implement the philosophy and culture of the company and the policies and procedures of NxStage
• Will provide leadership to ensure the Kidney Care Centers mission and values are delivered in each of the centers assigned in his/her region.
• Ensure cost effective and efficient processes and outcome management for internal and external customers. Works with the Regional Vice President to develop the center’s budgets. Is responsible and accountable for supporting, reviewing and addressing monthly
outcomes goals and variances with Center Directors.
• Collaborate with Medical Directors, Center Directors and the health care team to provide the highest quality of care to our patients. Will facilitate in fostering a strong healthy relationship between the Center Director and Medical Director. Will participate
in QAPI and be active participant and member in the Governing Body. Will assure regulatory compliance is met within each assigned facility and ensure survey readiness at all times.
• Responsible for development and training of employees in given area. Will provide the leadership to bring the individuals together to accomplish the common goals and objectives of the Kidney Care Centers.
• Will oversee performance management and salary and benefits with rewards and recognition through the annual evaluation process to ensure alignment with company objectives and clinic goals and targets with additional assurance of compliance in meeting all
• Work with the Center Directors to assure compliance with safety and environmental concerns within each facility. Will oversee risk management process in each assigned center and be active in addressing adverse events and related concerns.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Desk duties including computer operations.
• Talking and listening to communicate ideas or requirements to individual staff members, and effectively educate patients, staff, and physicians.
• Visual acuity to prepare and read written material accurately.
• Audio acuity to listen attentively and accurately.
• The position will require travel between assigned centers and other various locations for company meetings.
• The working conditions are that of a healthcare facility where a person is exposed and at risk for coming in contact with infectious and contagious disease/materials.
||Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare related field is preferred
• Or Registered Nurse with 5 years of management experience in the ESRD healthcare field.
• Effective verbal and written communication strengths are an expectation.
• Experience in management and financial competence.
• Demonstrated experience with motivating employees, team building, and quality outcomes.
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, problem solving skills and conflict management expected.
||Send This Job to a Friend