||Administrative Assistant - Temporary Position
The incumbent will provide administrative support to the Billing Department and SVP Midwest Operations. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. This
is a temporary Opportunity with NxStage Kidney Care.
• Assist with administrative tasks for the billing team
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Prepare/track weekly, monthly and quarter reports as directed by team
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Manage calendar for SVP Midwest operations
• Systems support – data entry
• Support staff in assigned project based work.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• 3+ years administrative experience in a corporate environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
• Detail and deadline oriented.
• Experience building strong working relationships through positive and professional interactions.
• Proactive nature, independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and utmost accuracy
||Send This Job to a Friend