The incumbent will provide administrative support to the Billing Department and SVP Midwest Operations. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. This
is a temporary Opportunity with NxStage Kidney Care. (This is a temporary position)
• Assist with administrative tasks for the billing team
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
• Prepare/track weekly, monthly and quarter reports as directed by team
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Manage calendar for SVP Midwest operations
• Systems support – data entry
• Support staff in assigned project based work.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• 3+ years administrative experience in a corporate environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy environment with frequent interruptions.
• Detail and deadline oriented.
• Experience building strong working relationships through positive and professional interactions.
• Proactive nature, independent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and utmost accuracy
NxStage Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend