||IT Helpdesk Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for daily maintenance and support of the systems and their applications at NxStage. Primary interface on all user issues, including remote access, desktop applications, and file backup and restorations. Key interface with contract
support services on projects troubleshooting issues or on-going projects. This is a contract to permanent position.
• Evaluate and make recommendations for purchases or upgrades to current data network.
• Ensure all systems and data are protected according to relevant SOPs, including backup strategy anti-virus software, etc.
• Ensure all Sarbanes-Oxley documentation, including checklists, are completed according to relevant SOPs.
• Provide user support on all networking and desktop applications, set-up and configure computer systems for new employees.
• Collaborate with contract support services on projects and/or coordinate resolution of more significant IT issues
• Facilitate contracts with voice and data providers
• Facilitate resolution to day to day networking and phone administration issues as they arise
• Coordinate training programs for network orientation and application usage for NxStage Employees
• Other duties as assigned
||Education & Qualifications:
• HS degree or Associates, BS degree preferred
• 2+ years of helpdesk/networking experience
• Working knowledge of network infrastructure, including standard administrative tools such as security protocols, file structures, backup procedures, remote access configurations and web browser configuration.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G Suite (Google Apps), including advanced tools
• Good working knowledge of client operating systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Chrome OS and Mac OS)
• Introductory knowledge of server operating systems (Windows Server and Linux)
• Experience supporting mobile device and client operating systems (Android and IOS)
• Exceptional troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Positive Attitude and good communication skills across all levels of the organization, customer oriented
• Position requires the use of headset, handset and microphone
• Ability to lift-up to 25 lbs, work in confined spaces
||Send This Job to a Friend