This individual is accountable for developing formal strategies and executing sales plans & marketing initiatives for NxStage Critical Care product lines (CRRT, TPE & NxStage vs. IHD (SHIFT) to specific named hospitals and acute service providers.
This position will have primary responsibility for the leadership in driving sales, monitoring progress of assigned existing accounts and achievement of growth objectives within a specific geography.
The primary objective for the NxStage Critical Care Therapy Specialist is to increase cartridge utilization at specific named accounts via TPE, NxStage vs. IHD (SHIFT) and fluids. In addition, add incremental machines based on expanded cartridge utilization.
The NxStage Critical Care Therapy Specialist will understand and document the individual hospital TPE process, developing relationships with key players (Nephrology, Blood Bank, Dialysis, etc.) involved in the decision making process.
The NxStage Critical Care Therapy Specialist will understand and document the individual hospital ICU dialysis program, developing relationships with key players (Nephrology, dialysis, Nursing, etc.) involved in the decision making process.
• Work proactively with NxStage sales, marketing, clinical and customer teams to execute sales plan and marketing strategy with targeted hospitals and service providers.
• Accountable for developing relationships with key physicians, nurses, executives and influencers of contract decisions at hospitals and acute service providers.
• Responsible for ongoing communication, internal and external, with key stakeholders specific to strategy, results, current activities and issues related to NxStage business objectives.
• Lead process for contracting and managing product evaluations with hospitals and service providers.
• Lead the process of expanding the current cartridge & fluid business at specific accounts within the Division.
• Provide weekly updates to NxStage Sr. Management regarding progress, obstacles and recommendations.
• Demonstrate superior ability to analyze sales and customer data, and to create actionable (measurable) plans based on data conclusions.
Create formalized plans and correlating progress via key metrics with recommendations for the business management team on a routine monthly basis to track success of initiatives using specific metrics, and reporting formally to GM and VP
||• B.S./B.A. or equivalent
• 7+ years of sales and sales management experience, with at least 5 years in the dialysis industry, clinical experience would be a plus
• At least 2 years of major account selling and marketing experience, national account or executive level experience preferred
• Proven ability to motivate and direct a group of sales professionals to achieve a defined goal. Ability to successfully influence without authority. Experience managing a distribution sales team preferred. Ability to deliver key goals and metrics to deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office products including demonstrated ability to develop and analyze metrics in Excel.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully launch and sell new products or services.
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral, with success in working in a cross-functional team environment.
• Seasoned prospecting skills with a demonstrated history of quota attainment; ability to evaluate sound business opportunities AND close deals
• Ability to travel at least 60%
||Send This Job to a Friend