|| Distributor Manager - EMEA
• This individual will execute selling in selected NxStage geographies within Europe primarily in cooperation with existing distributors. The individual will be a key contributor to creating and driving awareness of NxStage Home Therapies and establishing and
implementing programs to grow the business. In addition the individual must conduct sales education and support distributors in the field to grow and support reference and target accounts and support local activities in order to drive NxStage business. The
position will report to the EMEA Sales Director
• Develop deep understanding and familiarity with targeted geographic markets including market dynamics, drivers, reimbursement structures, competitive environment and key customers.
• Establish deep and strong relationships with NxStage channels of distribution in assigned geographies, establishing realistic but aggressive plans for growth, and then driving implementation per plan.
• Support development or adapt from NxStage US appropriate sales strategies for success, bring them into target geographies and ensure results.
• Drive and participate in local education and awareness meetings and events
• Develop and deliver sales training programs as required
• Work collaboratively with management to develop and deliver strategic account planning and targeting
• Support the overall EMEA team, Clinical Education, International Product Management and other corporate departments.
• Participate in international NxStage meetings in Europe and USA
• Other activities that can help improve NxStage growth in the geography
• Projects as assigned
||Education & Qualifications:
• Relevant commercial education
• 2-5 years of sales experience with at least 2 years in the medical device industry
• Experience with distributor sales in multiple European markets
• Willing to travel (70-80% travel will be required in position)
• Fluent in English - other languages such as German and/or French are a plus
• Valid driver’s license
• Possibility to work from home when not travelling
• A high drive and ability to get things done
• Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Highly motivated, diplomatic and positive
• Very structured with strong ability to plan and implement
• Flexible and able to manage changing priorities
• Excellent communication and execution skills
• Independent, mature work ethic
• Computer literate
• Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
• Located near a major European airport (preferred)
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend