||International Marketing Manager
The incumbent will have primary responsibility for development of high value marketing content and effective training programs to drive double digit growth in the International segment of the NxStage business. – Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Clinical
and Scientific Marketing, Patient Advocacy and Education, Digital Strategy and Public Awareness, Market Research and Health Economy Analytics.
• Product/Channel Marketing:
o Develop high value content and launch a menu of International distributor services and programs in order to drive increased focus and sales activity.
o Liaise with International and in-market marketing colleagues. Undertake regular customer visits to uncover customer needs and product improvement / new product opportunities.
o Launch of new products and continuous product improvements into the medical device market, including marketing elements of product development, launch strategic & tactical planning, training of sales, clinical educators, tech support and customer service,
and support in the implementation of the launch plan.
o Ongoing sales support, including collaboration with Marketing Communications and other marketing team members on development and implementation of appropriate sales support tools & collateral materials (examples: product launch brochures, sales training tools).
o Provide input to the overall marketing planning and strategy development process, led by the VP & GM, International
o Support of planning and implementation of trade shows & customer events, with attendance at key shows and events worldwide.
o Keep abreast of market conditions (product, competition, reimbursement, clinical, etc.) via customer contacts, trade shows & publications, and competitive analysis & observation, and provide key input to marketing team to help optimize out market/competitive
• Clinical/Patient Advocacy and Education:
o Manages or contributes to develop networks of renal professionals (nephrologists, nurses…)
o Develops programs to increase market awareness, patient education and patient associations advocacy in Europe within legal limitations with direct to patient relations.
o Supports or organizes clinical events (training days, round tables, workshops, speakers training, symposia…) in collaboration with corporation, international and local teams.
o Collects, analyzes and makes recommendations about international publications on NxStage.
o Acts as mentor and advocate to ensure all clinical materials developed in clinical/patient networks are reviewed and approved upon NxStage labeling control process.
• Digital Strategy and Public Awareness:
o Manages Internationally focused web and digital assets including video, photo, web sites, and technology requests in collaboration with corporate collaborators.
o Increases brand awareness through social marketing and internet marketing strategies.
o Successfully incorporates brand strategies into all Web and digital assets.
o Develops a strategy to grow therapy and brand awareness through Public Relation activities in collaboration with corporate collaborators.
• Market Research and Health Economy:
o Identifies and characterises market segments and behaviors.
o Tracks segments information in registries and other reliable sources.
o Works with specialist to provide accurate analytics.
o Translates complex data and content into common language for field teams.
o Performs market research activities as needed.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S./B.A. in Marketing or Business related field
• MBA a plus but not required.
• 5+ years marketing experience, preferably in the medical products field.
• Demonstrated track record of working well with customers, sales management, legal and regulatory departments and other functional groups.
• Demonstrated track record of working with key clinical opinion leaders and patient groups (publications, guidelines, protocols…).
• Strong communication, project management, and leadership skills. Ability to show leadership without direct reporting relationship essential.
• Ability to work with un certainty and/or in highly regulated processes.
• Experience working with International sales distributors.
• Fluency in English and a 2nd language – Ideally German or French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian highly preferred.
• Ability and desire to travel globally.
NxStage is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The above represents some of the main responsibilities of the described position. This list is not in any order of importance and should not be considered an exhaustive list of possible duties of the position. NxSTAGE Medical, Inc. maintains the right to modify
this list at any time.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend