||The incumbent will provide marketing and operational support to NxStage’s Home Hemodialysis solution. The position is responsible for supporting the definition and execution of product initiatives from concept through commercial launch, while fully supporting
the stage gate process with R&D. Key project management activities will include product launches as well as product development market research activities.
• Develop marketing plans and activities for NxStage’s Fluids product lines
• Act as a core team member in the product development process representing our patient, customer, and internal needs
• Identify and evaluate new product opportunities and drive alignment across the organization.
• Assist in defining product features and write product requirements
• Provide planning and project management support for product launches.
• Assist in the development and execution of promotional programs and related activities
• Execute marketing projects, such as customer contacts to collect feedback, support of marketing research projects,
• Manage the document control process for product labeling and downstream marketing collateral.
• Manage project scope & change with the ability to understand & communicate impacts to project requirements, timelines etc.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills related to interfacing and establishing relationships with customers and key influencers to ensure that marketing decisions are customer-driven.
• Acts as product line and therapy subject-matter expert
• Other projects as assigned.
Education & Qualifications:
• Track record of accomplishments through leading cross functional teams and launching new products
• BS in Business, Marketing or a STEM discipline
• 5+ years of experience; product management, product development, or product marketing
• MBA a plus
• Medical device and dialysis industry experience helpful, but not required
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Multilingual a plus
• Travels expectations: up to 30%
||Send This Job to a Friend