||Supply Chain Analyst II
The incumbent will support a Supply Chain or Service Operation, being responsible for one or more of the following disciplines: Inventory Control, Planning, Processing, Scheduling, Materials Management, and Procurement.
• Perform reporting and analysis to support activity to reduce inventory.
• Maintain IFS data, including Master Schedule for procured and manufactured products.
• Perform cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities, including Safety Stock review.
• Coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Responsible for procurement of various services, equipment, materials and supplies.
• Inventory control management including receiving, shipping, warehousing and floor inventory activities when required.
• Responsible for the Supply Chain accuracy throughout the applicable systems.
• Report and provide corrective actions on variances both to the plants and corporate.
• Maintain the proper channel of communication with the plants and/or 3rd party vendors.
• Interface with third party distribution centers to analyze and reconcile inventory balance variances. Maintain reserve files to support ongoing reconciliation efforts.
• Work with the team to refine and launch processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
• Run queries and reports to identify and support the disposition of damaged product including warehouse damage, carrier returns, Return Quarantine and NCMR material.
• Identify and disposition excess and obsolete material. Support change implementation planning by proactively characterizing financial impact of changes to on hand and on order material.
• Review and analyzes purchase requisitions.
• Support internal/external service parts requirements
• Upstream support including demand prediction/management, market overview and product requirements.
• Midstream support including spare parts management by teaming with Supply Chain, International, Regulatory, Engineering, Logistics and Product Management. Key responsibilities will include issue tracking/management, planning, market research, customer requirements,
relationship management and expediting/priority management.
• Downstream support including working closely with all markets to understand their business and spare parts needs. This will include but is not limited to demand analysis and predication, relationship management and communications, escalation management, operational
consulting, and business modeling.
• Optimize spare parts process for both customer satisfaction and efficient inventory levels.
||Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business, Logistics or Engineering preferred
• Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational requirements
• 3+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain field of Inventory Control, Purchasing, Scheduling, Logistics or Planning
• Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
• Working experience with B2B and Data Management software
• Medical Device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
• Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS applications such as Access, Excel, Word
||Send This Job to a Friend