||Principal Software Quality Engineer (Automation Test)
The incumbent applies software and/or systems engineering and quality assurance principles and techniques to the software and product development lifecycles. The position will primarily write automation test software to perform system testing for NxStage medical
Develop and configure test automation framework to peform System, Integration and regression testing. Document these in concise test protocols/procedures by analyzing complex technical requirements for Software contained in NxStage commercially distributed
– Software used in the manufacture and/or testing of NxStage products.
– Software used in NxStage quality systems.
– Demonstrate ability to establish test methodologies and acceptance criteria, execution of test protocols, data analysis, investigation, and writing final reports.
– Demonstrate competency with in writing feature level test design with systems level knowledge and workflow
– Perform regression analysis/testing and associated documentation on software release changes
– Demonstrate understanding of complete software lifecycle phases
– Experience in a team oriented traditional waterfall or fast-paced agile development processes, working closely with developers during feature development and testing phases
– Develop, both functional and non-functional (performance) tests, execute and enhance test automation using in-house and other test tools and framework.
– Target implementing continuous integration and build automation
– Research emerging test and automation trends/tools and implement continuous improvement activities to the testing methodologies and practices.
– Develop and implement quality metrics associated with software development and performance.
– Support risk management activities to ensure software design protective measures are identified and verified.
– Support the product development teams in the adoption and use of best practices, Quality tools, and Design Control methodologies
||Education & Qualifications:
– Education & Qualifications:
– B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering Related Field
– M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering Related Field Preferred
– 7+ years related quality assurance, software quality engineering experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education. Medical device experience preferred.
– 2+ years’ experience with embedded software or real-time devices/systems level testing required
– Experience with structured programming languages and scripting required
software design, automated testing, data security.
– Experience with Jenkins (continuous integration tool) a plus.
– Good organizational, attention to detail and follow-through skills
– Excellent verbal communication and customer interface skills required.
– Ability to interface with multiple groups in the organization
– ASQ certification a plus.
– Advanced working knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend