||National Accounts, Clinical Director
The incumbent will have responsibility as clinical liaison to NxStage corporate partners.
Balancing administrative requirements, position will be expected to assume primary responsibility for specific hospitals and/or dialysis clinics working with NxStage, and corporate customers and will work as an integral part of an account planning and support
• Provide clinical education tools to facility to “train the trainer”.
• Support named national accounts with NxStage expertise at all levels
• Initiate quality improvement plan.
• Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
• Provide assistance to programs training home patients transferring from home hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis as needed.
• Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
• Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team and corporate customers to ensure growth and utilization of the NxStage System.
• Work collaboratively with sales director of corporate accounts, area and regional account executive to develop strategic corporate account planning and targeting; to ensure teamwork and proper allocation of nursing resources.
• Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
• Participate in corporate calls and meetings as required.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S. in Nursing Required
• Current RN licensure Required
• 10+ years experience in dialysis preferably in all areas (acute, chronic, PD)
• Nursing Management experience in policies and procedures
• Travel Required – up to 70% of the time
||Send This Job to a Friend