||Part Time Patient Consultant
Position Summary: NxStage is looking for a qualified Patient Consultant to join our home therapies marketing team. Our marketing department produces quality marketing campaigns, materials, speaker events designed to help patients, care partners and healthcare
professionals understand their Hemodialysis options. We are seeking a part time patient consultant who can help prospective patients understand their options and determine if Home hemodialysis is the right choice for them
The successful candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. The hours for this position are flexible as is the candidate’s physical location.
- Contact prospective patient leads via telephone- describing benefits, risks and responsibilities with regards to home hemodialysis
- Share personal experience with kidney disease with prospective patients. A special emphasis placed on personal therapy choices including benefits, drawbacks, risks associated with each.
- Communicate to potential patients via email – As part of the follow up and follow through process to accurately disposition prospective patients records
- Research training options by working with Area managers to understand center capacity for training on NxStage Home Hemodialysis
- Develop rapport with training center staff and training nurses
- Update prospective patient lead record using SalesForce tools to reflect where in the patient is in their decision making process
- Enter and track patient lead information within the SalesForce CRM platform
- Document patient lead activities with the SalesForce system.
- Participate in weekly team meeting- Provide updates, collaborate on best practices, describe barriers and solutions to successful outcomes
- Schedule follow up calls with interested patients
- Document patient leads who have converted over to become patient within the Salesforce system
||Education & Qualifications:
– ESRD experience, Proficiency in Microsoft office. Bi-lingual candidates considered a plus
||Send This Job to a Friend