The individual in this role will assist engineers in testing and improving both new and existing NxStage products. Responsibilities will include basic machining, creating test fixtures and manufacturing aids, troubleshooting, effecting basic repairs, inspecting
components, subsystems, and product systems, determining needs, setting up, and operating instrumentation, and executing test procedures to establish proof-of-concept and/or demonstrate product conformance to requirements.
• Perform testing on various NxStage products and prototypes; record data and summarize results
• Execute testing and validation protocols; perform functional testing under the direction of an Engineer and document results
• Collaborate in the fabrication / assembly of NxStage prototypes and/or test fixtures
• Participate in continuous improvement activities relating to laboratory procedures, test methods, instrumentation, and fixture development
• Work productively and effectively with limited supervision
• Machine prototype parts to support engineering development
• Assist in maintenance of the Machine Shop
• Provide Machine Shop training for new employees and Coop students.
An associate’s or technical degree is preferred
Proficient in SolidWorks.
Proficient in CAD/CAM, CAMworks preferred.
CNC Milling experience.
General Machine Shop experience.
Model making experience.
Able to work with Coops, train and guide on machining tasks/projects.
Manual machining experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend