||Clinical Educator – National Accounts SNF
||Clinical Educator SNF
The incumbent will provide clinical leadership, education and support to provider organizations (hospitals and dialysis clinics) demonstrating interest in NxStage therapies. Focus will be on successful program introduction, growth and continuous improvement
in practices and patient outcomes.
• Assigned primary responsibility for specific hospitals and/or dialysis clinics working with NxStage, and will work as an integral part of an account planning and support team
• Provide approved training curriculum and education tools to the Home Training Nurses to ensure successful HHD patient and care partner training to; Responsible for “Training the Trainer.” No direct hands-on patient contact shall be allowed.
• Provide information to physicians and ancillary clinicians to support NxStage Therapy prescribing and appropriate patient referrals.
• Provides consultation with nursing for operator training and clinical considerations associated with the therapy (e.g., access, monitoring, nutrition, and medications) based on NxStage clinical experience
• Initiate quality improvement plans.
• Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients with approved NxStage resources
• Provide assistance to programs training home patients transitioning from home hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and/or failed transplant as needed.
• Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
• Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team to ensure growth and utilization of the NxStage System.
• Work collaboratively with area Regional Director, account manager and Clinical manager to develop strategic account planning and targeting; to ensure teamwork and proper allocation of nursing resources.
• Work with account manager to improve and maintain center and patient retention within their geographical area, prioritizing activities based on account tier.
• Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
• Responsible for maintenance of appropriate documentation and utilization of NxStage CRM- Salesforce,
• Makes arrangements for own travel and accommodations using the current travel partner for NxStage Medical.
• Timely submission of expense reports
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S. preferred
• Current RN licensure
• 5+ Years experience in dialysis preferably in all areas (acute, chronic, PD)
• CNN- preferable
• For acute positions, ICU CRRT or acute dialysis CRRT experience
• For chronic positions, home hemodialysis training experience preferable
• Willing to travel (75% will be required in position)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for 4 hour presentations, sit and bend knees
• Ability to travel to and from customer site locations
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a must
• Candidate should have the following attributes:
– Outcomes oriented (customer, patient, NxStage)
– Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
– Demonstrate ability to identify, understand, and apply skills to meet clinical and yearly business objectives
– Computer literate
– Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
Addendum to broader CE role as it relates to Nursing Home (NH) Clinical Resource Support
Position Summary as applies to Nursing Home Clinical resource
The incumbent will provide leadership and clinical support that creates an opportunity to align with a specific customer type. Building a relationship that will lead to the enhancement and expansion of the Nursing Home growth potential as well as meeting the
clinical and business objectives of the aligned customer and NxStage Medical.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend