||Clinical Educator, Critical care
The incumbent will provide clinical leadership, education and training, and support to hospital organizations and acute dialysis facilities demonstrating interest in NxStage therapies. Focus will be on successful education planning and implementation, active
training using sound Adult Learning techniques, program growth and continuous improvement in practices and patient outcomes.
Primary responsibility is to introduce new NxStage users to the therapy and related NxStage equipment aimed toward a successful program start up.
Provide clinical education tools and training materials to accounts
• Promote the “train the trainer” method of training
• Provide information to physicians to support prescription and Therapy selection
• Provides consultation with nursing and physicians for user training and clinical considerations associated with the therapy based on NxStage clinical experience and approved education materials
• Complete documentation of training as appropriate in a timely manner
• Follow up by phone/email on assigned current accounts
Provide input as requested to improvements and creation of training materials and
Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team to ensure growth and utilization of the NxStage System.
Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S.N preferred
• Current RN licensure
5+ Years experience in the critical care area using renal replacement therapy. Additional Dialysis experience preferred
• Certification in critical care, nephrology nursing or dialysis nursing preferred
• Willing to travel (75% will be required in position)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for 4 hour presentations, sit and bend knees
• Ability to travel to and from customer site locations
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a must
• Candidate should have the following attributes:
• Outcomes oriented (customer, patient, NxStage)
• Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to identify, understand, and apply skills to meet clinical and business objectives
• Computer literate
• Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
Demonstrated flexibility, able to change schedule/plans without notice, demonstrated grace under pressure
||Send This Job to a Friend