||Director, Critical Care West
This individual is accountable for developing formal strategies and executing the sales plan & marketing initiatives for NxStage Critical Care product lines to hospitals and acute service providers. This position will have primary responsibility for the leadership
in driving sales, monitoring progress of targeted & assigned existing (CCRM) accounts and achievement of growth objectives (Machines, Cartridges, Fluids, UF & TPE) within the Western Division.
• Work proactively with NxStage sales, marketing, clinical and customer teams to execute sales plan and marketing strategy with targeted hospitals and service providers. Own the process of ongoing training and leadership of Western Division Team.
• Accountable for developing relationships with key physicians, nurses, executives and influencers of contract decisions at hospitals and acute service providers.
• Responsible for ongoing communication, internal and external, with key stakeholders specific to strategy, results, current activities and issues related to NxStage business objectives.
• Lead process for contracting and managing product evaluations with targeted hospitals and service providers.
• Lead the process of expanding the current business at CCRM accounts within the Western Division.
• Provide weekly updates to NxStage Sr. Management regarding progress, obstacles and recommendations.
• Demonstrate superior ability to analyze sales and customer data, and to create actionable (measurable) plans based on data conclusions.
• Train, manage and motivate the individual Regional Sales Manager’s and CCRM’s to achieve sales goals while properly positioning NxStage products and messaging with customers.
Create formalized plans and correlating progress via key metrics with recommendations for the business management team on a routine monthly basis to track success of initiatives using specific metrics.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S./B.A. or equivalent
• 7+ years of sales and sales management experience, with at least 5 years in the dialysis industry
• At least 2 years of major account selling and marketing experience, national account or executive level experience preferred
• Proven ability to motivate and direct a group of sales professionals to achieve a defined goal. Ability to successfully influence without authority. Experience managing a distribution sales team preferred. Ability to deliver key goals and metrics to deadlines
• Proficiency in MS Office products including demonstrated ability to develop and analyze metrics in Excel.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully launch and sell new products or services.
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral, with success in working in a cross-functional team environment.
• Seasoned prospecting skills with a demonstrated history of quota attainment; ability to evaluate sound business opportunities AND close deals
• Ability to travel at least 60%
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend