||Supervisor, Technical Support
This position provides leadership to an assigned team of Technical Support Specialists. The Supervisor Technical Support performs all the roles and responsibilities of a Technical Support Specialist as an individual contributor for call support, as well as
direct supervision of assigned Technical Support team members.
• Supervises the daily activity of assigned team members. Including the following
• Acts as a primary resource within the department for specific areas of responsibility including specific products, markets, training, scheduling or geographic support.
• Functions as the first level of problem escalation for other Technical Support Specialists.
• Aids in scheduling, staffing and triaging of calls.
• Performs all of the duties and responsibilities as described in the Senior Technical Support Specialist position for the telephone technical support of NxStage users.
• Works with Call Center Quality Analyst to monitor and report on team and individual performance.
• Provides first level of support for problem escalation.
• Assists in training new personnel.
• Coaches team members in handling challenging and difficult situations .
• Attends interdepartmental meetings as assigned representing Technical Support in specific knowledge areas.
• Assists in staff hiring and development and performance appraisals
• Coordinate master scheduling for Telephone Support.
||Education & Qualifications:
• BS degree in Engineering or related field. Equivalent experience in lieu of degree will be considered
• Experience working in a dialysis center either directly with patients and/or dialysis equipment
• 5+ years of medical device technical customer support experience
• 2+ years leading a technical team
• Exceptional troubleshooting ability and technical expertise in electromechanical medical device products
• Computer/ERP experience and an understanding of the need to accurately document each call and resolution
• Proven ability to maintain composure in challenging situations
• Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend