||Supply Chain Analyst II
The incumbent will assist in the support Supply function responsible for one or more of the following disciplines: Inventory Control, Planning, Processing, Scheduling, Materials Management, Buying and Approval. Incumbent may also be responsible for the procurement
of various materials and supplies.
• Perform analysis and reporting support to identify and reduce inventory, maintain master schedule for procured and manufactured products, tracking of the outbound customer delivery and distribution networks.
• Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions.
• Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities.
• Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner.
• Responsible for procurement of various materials and supplies
• Inventory control management including receiving, shipping, warehousing and floor inventory activities
• Responsible for the Supply Chain accuracy in various systems, IFS andAgile, including system maintenance
• Report and provide corrective actions on variances both to the plants and corporate
• Maintain the proper channel of communication with the plants and/or 3rd party vendors.
• Interface with third party distribution centers to analyze and reconcile inventory balance variances. Maintain reports to support ongoing reconciliation efforts.
• Run queries and reports to identify and support the disposition of damaged product including warehouse damage, carrier returns, Return Quarantine and NCMR material.
• Identify and disposition excess and obsolete material. Support change implementation planning by proactively characterizing financial impact of changes to on hand and on order material.
• Under general supervision may contribute to the management of inventory investment to meet corporate goals.
||Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in business, logistics or engineering preferred
• Comparable work experience may be substituted for educational requirements
• 3 years experience in field of inventory control, purchasing, scheduling, logistics or planning
• Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
• Medical Device or diagnostics experience strongly preferred
• Strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Experienced in PC applications such as Access, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend