||Sr. Credit/ Collections Analyst
The Sr. Collections Analyst is responsible for managing escalated customer collections issues as well as processing a high volume of customer contacts in a fast-paced work environment; collecting on past due receivables from NxStage Medical Inc. customers.
In addition, this position is a direct liaison to the Sales and Customer Service departments regarding collection matters; working closely with management in these areas on escalated customer disputes.
• Review status of delinquent accounts.
• Initiate collection action by contacting individual customers.
• Create and review aging reports and prioritize collection efforts.
• Interface with internal departments to determine appropriate resolution to potential payment problems.
• Process credits on a weekly basis.
• Assist with cash applications as necessary.
• Establish and maintain Credit Limits
• Create and present reserve analysis to management.
• Compile monthly reporting for management review including Account Receivables Reconciliation
||Skills & Experience:
• Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Proven ability to communicate courteously with customers to research and correct billing errors or other information
• Proven ability to maintain computer records to reflect up-to-date, accurate information
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Education & Qualifications:
• AS in Accounting or Business related field preferred
• 2+ years relevant experience desired
||Send This Job to a Friend