NxStage is seeking an exceptionally talented and motivated individual to join our growing Project Management Office team in our Lawrence location. As a project manager, you will enjoy a high degree of organizational latitude and will have accountability and
responsibility for project planning, leadership and success.
The Project Management Office is responsible for the cross-functional management of selected critical product development programs and projects. This group of program and project management professionals ensures the successful definition, development and delivery
of projects, adhering to critical processes, standards, and best practices, in order to provide on time delivery and significant value to our partners and clients.
Working with team members from many different locations across the globe, the PMO is part of a Product Division that fosters a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial environment focused on leveraging cutting-edge technology to develop industry-leading products.
• As a project leader, you will be the key point of contact for all project and/or program related activities.
• Leads, manages, coordinates, and reports on multiple projects.
• Assembles and drives cross-functional project teams, identifies resources needed, and develops detailed project plans and schedules to ensure on-time completion of projects.
• Communicates frequently with team members and senior business stakeholders regarding project status and identifies and resolves project problems, issues and risks.
• Initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues and reports on mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure timely deliverables, project success and quality.
• Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management.
• Develops and promotes best practice process and/or methodology improvements and efficiencies across the organization.
• Cultivates inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders.
• Assemble and drive large cross-functional project teams, identify resources required, and develop detailed cross-functional project plans to ensure the on-time completion and launch of projects, which not only focus on delivering the technical components
of the project but also the business readiness activities required to prepare our internal business groups and external customers for the project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively with your peers and managers within the Global Project Management Office to develop methods for continuously improving productivity and efficiency within the organization.
• Facilitate decision making between project team members.
• Escalation involvement around technical and non-technical issues that related to the project.
||Education & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will possess:
• 2-5 years of project management experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
• Demonstrated experience managing a project team of 3 or more people with a preference of managing across multiple locations.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
• Consistent success in driving teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Experience in New Product Introduction lifecycles that include physical hardware as well as embedded or application software.
• Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools, including excellent MS Office skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements to deliver projects more efficiently.
• Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization.
• Outstanding time management and organization skills.
• Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills.
• Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict.
• Able to manage internal customer relationships and expectations, through negotiation and partnering.
• Able to cultivate strong inter- and intra-departmental relationships that promote a positive, execution-focused work environment.
• Ability to understand technical vision and communicate it to both technical and non-technical partners.
• Experience in an ISO environment and an FDA regulated environment is a plus.
• PMP certification is a plus.
• Medical Device development and manufacturing is a plus.
• Basic understanding of Design Controls and Operations (GMP, Process Validation etc) is a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend