||Quality Engineering Technician II
||The incumbent will evaluate alleged product deficiencies and provide root cause analysis to cross-functional teams. This includes the documentation and reporting of completed returned product evaluations. Additional activities include complaint processing,
incoming inspection, testing and evaluation of product conformance.
• Responsible for evaluating returned product, in a timely manner, while maintain clear and concise documentation of evaluation results.
• Assist in processing complaints verifying that these are evaluated, documented, and closed in a timely manner.
• Assist with the inspection and release of product ensuring compliance to specifications and applicable standards as assigned.
• Assist in the maintenance of quality documents/records.
• Additional Quality related tasks as assigned
||• An associate’s or technical degree is preferred
• 1-3+ years’ experience
• Demonstrated ability to work on projects and meet required timelines
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to interface with multiple groups in the organization to resolve product complaint
• Overall positive and optimistic attitude
• Must possess the ability to use various common hand tools/gauges
• Basic Computer skills, including Excel, Word, database management
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend