The incumbent will provide clinical leadership, education and support to provider organizations (hospitals and dialysis clinics) and distributor partners working with NxStage. Focus will be on successful training of nurses and support patient trainings, program
introduction, growth and continuous improvement in practices and patient outcomes.
• Provide clinical education and support to a variety of NxStage partners in line with the company vision.
• Provide information to physicians to support prescription and method selection
• Provides consultation with nursing for operator training and clinical considerations associated with the therapy (e.g., access, monitoring, nutrition, and medications) based on NxStage clinical experience
• Initiate quality improvement plan.
• Plan and implement educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
• Provide assistance to programs training home patients transferring from home haemodialysis as needed.
• Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
• Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team to ensure growth and utilisation of the NxStage System.
• Support patient and staff awareness and education events
• Train identified staff using the NxStage System to provide direct therapy to patients (eg: Mobile inpatient or staff assist programmes)
• Work collaboratively with International management team to develop and deliver strategic account planning and targeting
• Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
||Education & Qualifications:
• Current Registered General Nurse essential
• 5+ Years experience in dialysis essential preferably in all areas (acute, chronic, PD)
• Good English and French mandatory, Dutch a strong asset.
• Experience in Home Haemodialysis training an advantage
• Willing to travel (80% travel will be required in position)
• Possibility to work from home when not travelling
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a must
• Candidate should have the following attributes:
• Outcomes oriented (customer, patient, NxStage)
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
• Independent, mature work ethic
• Demonstrate ability to identify, understand, and apply skills to meet clinical and business objectives
• Flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage changing priorities
• A high drive and ability to get things done
• Computer literate
– Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
NxStage Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend