||Business Operations Manager, Canada
||Business Operations Manager, Canada
The NxStage International Business Operations team is focused on achieving operational excellence in order to optimize revenue and profits in the International business. The Business Operations Manager, Canada, will be responsible for overseeing the operations
of the NxStage Canada business, providing support for the growth of this key region. In this role, the Manager will work collaboratively with a cross-functional team to increase revenue by increasing customer satisfaction through the timely and cost-effective
delivery of products and services, and providing the basis for future innovation by building a solid base of OUS operations skills and knowledge within the business.
The successful candidate will bring a strong foundation of operations, customer experience, and process improvement knowledge to the team. They will ensure that NxStage has the processes and resources to implement contracts with Canadian customers, from training
to order entry through to cash. They will identify process improvements that drive improved customer satisfaction, efficiency and productivity and facilitate the accomplishment of these changes by breaking down organizational barriers, motivating and involving
stakeholders to support and implement change; and monitoring and analyzing data and trends to identify potential opportunities, needs, issues, and problems. In addition, this role will serve as the “go to” resource for the sales and clinical team for in house
support. The candidate will work closely with all areas of the organization (Operations/ Supply Chain/Commercial Sales/Business Management/ Finance/ Leadership). Working with the leadership team, this position also contributes to the development and implementation
of organizational strategies, policies and practices across all International businesses.
Business and Operations Support:
• Leads the development of strategic plans for operational activities in Canada.
• Creates a culture of service excellence. Manages the coordination of all functions and operational activities.
• Spearheads the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures to document the Canadian business, working cross functionally.
• Develops escalation procedures to effectively handle time- and service- sensitive issues in a professional manner ensuring a positive service and cost outcome.
• Manages third party relations, in coordination with functional managers. Organizes and participates in contract negotiations for Canadian service providers such as warehousing, technical services, and testing. Tracks 3rd party KPI’s.
• Establish and maintain Key Performance Indicators that accurately reflect status and quality. Monitors attainment of all defined operational metrics.
• As appropriate tracks contract status reports, ensuring accuracy against recognized revenue
Analysis and process improvement:
• Builds and delivers analytical tools to assist the field in enhancing sales performance
• Works closely with cross functional teams to improve processes to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction are met.
• Conducts analysis of historic sales data and market information to develop and assess product distribution strategies
• Leads and coordinates all new contract execution and implementation;
• Support and participate in contract development as well as leading and defining requirements to support contract execution;
• Coordinates with each functional lead to ensure the teams understand and can implement the requirements of each executed contract
Sales and Marketing Support:
• Partners closely with the Sales team to help drive operational improvements and lead strategic projects. Identify opportunities to improve our sales and marketing performance through research and analyses.
• Develops and maintains patient and SKU level Canada forecast;
• Provides logistics/organizational support for product launches in Canada. Serves as commercialization team member for Canadian product launches.
• Coordinate data collection and analysis in Salesforce.com with field sales and clinical team.
• Special projects as assigned, which may include, but not be limited to, customer contacts for collection of feedback & input, support of marketing research projects, occasional logistical support for key marketing initiatives.
||Education & Qualifications:
• BA/BS in business related field, such as industrial technology, industrial engineering, business administration, commerce, management.
• 5+ years experience in a service and product delivery environment
• Proven track record of leading and implementing successful cross-functional process improvements
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
• Knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Results oriented, able to consistently meet demanding customer service levels
• Strong business sense. You get the big picture of what’s important to the team, and understand what the key questions are to ask and investigate. Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the team.
• Proven ability to influence and lead in a cross-functional environment. Proven ability to work as a team player who fosters collaboration
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. You love analyzing complex data sets to uncover actionable insights for the team. Persuasive with details and facts.
• Creative and open minded approach to solving problems.
• Ability to prioritize work and solicit help as needed to ensure that key deadlines are met.
• Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access
• Experience using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com helpful, but not required
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend