||Human Resources – Learning & Development Co-op
||This is a 6 month Co Op starting from July 2018 - December 2018.
The incumbent will assist in the administration of one or more of the following Human Resource areas: HRIS, Employee Relations, Learning Management and Organizational Development.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Maintains compliance with federal & state regulations.
• Support the Learning & Development function in all initiatives and events
Learning Management & Organizational Development
• Build and distribute custom 360 evaluations using Qualtrics 360 tool
• Review existing competency structure and increase competency library where gaps may exist
• Support in the execution of a High Potential program
• Help in the setup, execution, and post-event analysis of all training sessions and employee events
• Assist in the implementation of a new Learning Management System
• Researching external training programs and vendor options, conducting due diligence and selection where appropriate
• Assist in the maintenance of the HRIS systems, including data entry and verification
• Track applicant data. Develops and runs HRIS reports. Maintains data integrity of HRIS
• Act as liaison with IT staff in resolving programming and related problems
• Ad hoc reporting for the entire HR team
• High-level exposure to ongoing employee relations issues
• Support and assistance in executing one-off training requests for individual employees or teams
||Skills & Experience
• Strong Excel and analytical capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to research, plan and implement human resources initiatives
• Experience using HR data management software. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Professional software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access), and ability to adapt to new systems easily.
• Survey administration experience (e.g. SurveyMonkey) preferred
Education & Qualifications
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Event Planning, Communications, or General Management
||Send This Job to a Friend