The qualified individual will have a degree in accounting or finance and will work predominantly in corporate accounting. Responsibilities will include reconciling general ledger accounts, preparation of journal entries and other projects as assigned.
• Prepare journal entries, posts data, maintain and reconcile multiple ledger accounts.
• Recommends improvements in methods, systems, or procedures.
• Maintain certain intercompany receivable and payable account reconciliations, researching the reasons for variances and ensuring that such differences are resolved in a timely manner
• Prepares select financial schedules
• Perform special projects as needed and assist with Sarbanes Oxley 404 process, including assisting in process write-ups
• Monthly closing preparation and analysis
Process and post cash journal entries
• Prepare and deliver cash receipts to bank
• Reconcile activity
||Skills & Experience:
• Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to work independently and efficiently and to keep manager informed of issues
• Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated systems experience with the ability to assist in proposal, development and implementation financial systems and reporting solutions
• Proven ability to maintain computer records to reflect up-to-date, accurate information
• Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance
• 3+ years relevant experience desired
||Send This Job to a Friend