The qualified individual will have a degree in accounting or finance and will work predominantly in corporate accounting. Responsibilities will include reconciling general ledger accounts, preparation of journal entries and other projects as assigned.
• Prepare journal entries, posts data, maintain and reconcile multiple ledger accounts.
• Recommends improvements in methods, systems, or procedures.
• Maintain certain intercompany receivable and payable account reconciliations, researching the reasons for variances and ensuring that such differences are resolved in a timely manner
• Prepares select financial schedules
• Perform special projects as needed and assist with Sarbanes Oxley 404 process, including assisting in process write-ups
• Monthly closing preparation and analysis
Process and post cash journal entries
• Prepare and deliver cash receipts to bank
• Reconcile activity
||Skills & Experience:
• Proven ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to work independently and efficiently and to keep manager informed of issues
• Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
• Demonstrated systems experience with the ability to assist in proposal, development and implementation financial systems and reporting solutions
• Proven ability to maintain computer records to reflect up-to-date, accurate information
• Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
Education & Qualifications:
• BS/BA in Accounting, Finance
• 2+ years relevant experience desired
NxStage Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend