The incumbent will provide clinical leadership, education and support to provider organizations (hospitals and dialysis clinics) demonstrating interest in NxStage therapies. Focus will be on successful program introduction, growth and continuous improvement
in practices and patient outcomes.
• Assigned primary responsibility for specific hospitals and/or dialysis clinics working with NxStage, and will work as an integral part of an account planning and support team
• Provide clinical education tools to facility to “train the trainer”
• Provide information to physicians to support prescription and method selection
• Provides consultation with nursing for operator training and clinical considerations associated with the therapy (e.g., access, monitoring, nutrition, and medications) based on NxStage clinical experience
• Initiate quality improvement plan.
• Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
• Provide assistance to programs training home patients transferring from home hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis as needed.
• Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
• Work collaboratively with all members of NxStage team to ensure growth and utilization of the NxStage System.
• Work collaboratively with area and regional account executive to develop strategic account planning and targeting; to ensure teamwork and proper allocation of nursing resources.
• Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S. preferred
• Current RN licensure
• 5+ Years experience in dialysis preferably in all areas (acute, chronic, PD)
• For chronic positions, home hemodialysis training experience.
• Willing to travel (75% will be required in position)
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to stand for 4 hour presentations, sit and bend knees
• Ability to travel to and from customer site locations
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record a must
• Candidate should have the following attributes:
– Outcomes oriented (customer, patient, NxStage)
– Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
– Demonstrate ability to identify, understand, and apply skills to meet clinical and business objectives
– Computer literate
– Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
||Send This Job to a Friend