||Director, Sales– Canada
||The incumbent will develop and execute selling strategies to meet commercial objectives for NxStage and Medisystems products. This individual is responsible for managing NxStage and Medisystems therapy selling efforts into the chronic renal failure market,
critical care and in-center markets. The successful individual must understand product technology, customer requirements, and competitive positioning to develop and launch products capable of gaining and sustaining market share. This will be accomplished through
strategic planning and analysis and business plan development
• Recruitment, management, retention, and performance evaluation of Area Managers and Clinical Education Specialists (in collaboration with International Director, Clinical Education)
• Execution of regional sales and execution plans (target tracking and management through sales cycle; training and therapy education efforts; local events, seminars, and other programs; etc.)
• Deeply understand, synthesize, and efficiently communicate market conditions (e.g., customer needs, reimbursement issues, competitor activities) to allow NxStage to successfully plan business activities
• Works with Director, International to develop sales plans and forecasts and translate them into operations and profit plans to achieve growth and sales objectives
• Coordinate of all aspects involved in NxStage commercialization efforts on time and on budget.
• Collaborative work with Area Sales Manager and the corporate office to:
– develop launch and rollout strategies and to
– translate corporate strategies into regional sales and execution plans
||• BS/BA in Sales/Marketing or other Business related field.
• MBA Preferred
• 10+ years of sales and sales management experience, with at least 5 years in the dialysis industry. Sales management experience in the health care industry including product launch and forecasting experience necessary.
• Strong communication, project management, and leadership skills.
• Direct management experience of greater than 5 individuals at one time, preferably a combination of sales individuals and clinical education specialists
• Significant travel required (at least 50%)
||Send This Job to a Friend