This individual will execute marketing and selling efforts with targeted NxStage accounts in in chronic and acute dialysis, and Critical Care settings in cooperation with provider organizations (hospitals and dialysis clinics) and distributor partners. In addition,
the individual may facilitate physician to physician and nurse to nurse interactions between existing reference accounts and target accounts in order to drive NxStage business. This position will also assist the management team with strategic account planning
• Key account responsibilities and activities,
• Provide senior level support to Director International Sales
• Assist with contract presentations / negotiations as warranted
• Drive and support the Director with country meetings
• Assist the Director in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives and execution of sales plans for the various accounts.
• Customer targeting, selling effort execution, and contracting with targeted accounts
• Coordination with clinical education and management. Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
||Education & Qualifications:
• B.S./B.A. or equivalent
• MBA Preferred
• 7+ years of sales and sales management experience within Medical Device preferably at least 2 years in the dialysis industry
• At least 1 year of major account selling and marketing experience
• Travel required (at least 75%)
• Fluent in English and Dutch, French and other languages a plus
• A high drive and ability to get things done
• Frequent lifting of heavy equipment of up to 80 pounds
• Proven talent in creating exceptional customer relationships
• Team oriented: will coordinate key account management with Director and clinical team to meet key objectives.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, products in a variety of health care settings; hospitals, clinics, long-term care etc.
• Team player (internal and external) with strong interpersonal skills
• Independent, mature work ethic
• Flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage changing priorities with a positive attitude
• Computer literate
• Time management, organizational skills for multiple projects and travel schedule
||Send This Job to a Friend