||Sr. Marketing Manager - Home Therapies
||What if there was a better option for patients who need dialysis? NxStage is a dynamic mission-driven organization disrupting and transforming the renal marketplace. This presents opportunities rich in scope, challenge and personal fulfillment. Reporting to the VP of Home Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager would be responsible for optimizing our teams’ strategic marketing campaign efforts, by increasing efficiency, traffic, leads and conversions.
S/he will be the point person for developing and optimizing promotional strategies for multi-pronged integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging a range of communication mechanisms. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of digital channels and technologies, and the skillset to partner with marketing content managers to guide promotional strategies for both direct-to-patient and healthcare provider campaigns.
You will interact with several business units and functions, so you must possess strong communication skills and be team oriented.
• Develop deep understanding of business unit strategies (the audience (patient, HCP, and channel), marketplace dynamics, internal team capabilities, priority programs),And use this knowledge to create an optimized marketing automation strategy(CRM, email, web, social, video, interactive webinars and paid search) lead generation, qualification and nurture processes
• Act as strategic promotional campaign advisor to marketing program and content owners
• Manage external agenc(ies), driving optimization of digital spend to maximize lead generation and conversion
• Stay abreast of best practices in campaign strategy and execution, disseminate and educate within the organization
• Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing campaign performance.
• Responsible for overseeing email marketing activities in collaboration with MarCom team, including email campaign strategy, set up, scheduling, testing, tagging, list management and deployment of onetime/ reoccurring/ triggered and dynamic content driven campaigns
• Point person to Work with web development team to translate marketing strategies to optimize web collateral and landing pages used in campaigns
• Establish metrics & scorecards to understand how digital marketing campaigns generate and convert leads; analyze and report on trends and optimization strategies
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
• Understand and help manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, and lead management processes across those systems), requiring robust understanding of Salesforce.com, SF Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Buffer)
||Education and Qualifications:
• B.S./B.A. preferably in Marketing or Business related field
• 5-7 years of marketing and digital experience, preferably in the life sciences field
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with analytical ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficient in digital marketing, paid search analytics (such as Google Analytics) and marketing automation technology
• Ability to work creatively and independently with minimal direction while also contributing and functioning as part of a team
• High levels of initiative, drive, creative idea generation, commitment, and integrity.
• Demonstrated track record of working well with internal and external customers, sales management, and other functional team members.
• Strong skills in communication, program & tool development, project management, and leadership & influence management. Ability to manage without direct reporting relationships essential.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend