The Clinical Consultant has a key role to play as part of the Sales and Marketing organization. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining and improving customer relationships, with a focus on enhancing revenue in select existing and new accounts.
This individual will need to have a strong clinical background and understanding, with the ability to develop a Center strategy as well as influence senior leaders and stakeholders associated with the respective accounts. A proven track record of excellence
in customer relations, as well as the ability to build and execute on strategic plans will be essential.
• Assessment of facilities and implementation of a plan for training and continued improvement utilizing holistic account principles and business models.
• Displays understanding of various staffing models and requirements. Incorporates knowledge of nursing demands and facility productivity in improving financial outcomes.
• Ability to interact with and motivate nursing staff ancillary staff as well as mid-level and senior level leadership to accomplish common goals.
• Mentoring of CEs to improve knowledge base and facilitation of the consultative process.
• Ability to create customized growth plans for a facility or group of facilities to maximize patient outcomes and financial success, execute and follow up on the progress with customers.
• Assist in quality improvement and instruction on managing patient outcomes.
• Guide the customer on ways to successfully market their program.
• Work collaboratively with NxStage area and regional account executives to develop strategic account planning and targeting; to ensure teamwork and proper allocation of nursing resources.
• Effectively Train and motivate nursing staff to be successful training and maintaining patients
• Move an organization from New Start or restart to a highly successful regularly training program. Provide support and assistance in the development of new programs (organization, quality tracking, systems, processes)
• Effectively train nursing staff on HHD therapy concepts and practical applications
• Provide information to physicians to support prescription and method selection
• Identify priority accounts to engage and develop
• Ability to describe the center, PD and HHD economics and how this impacts a centers revenue and profitability, ability to outline the operational drivers that impact the same economic drivers for the center – Identify improvement areas in facilities to positively
• Ability to communicate regulations and policies (National, Regional, and Facility)
• Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
• Maintain clinical competency through nephrology literature, meetings, NxStage products and services and their clinical application.
||Education & Qualifications:
• RN Required, BSN Preferred
• B.S./B.A. or equivalent Preferred
• MBA Preferred
• 5+ years of sales and/or 5+ years of Clinical Education in the dialysis industry
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, energetic, with an infectious, positive, can-do attitude.
• Located for easy and short travel to target accounts.
• Significant travel required (up to 70%).
NxStage Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend