||Marketing Specialist, Healthcare Practitioners
What if there was a better option for patients who need dialysis? NxStage is a dynamic mission-driven organization disrupting and transforming the renal marketplace. This presents opportunities rich in scope, diversity, challenge and personal fulfillment. Reporting
to the Senior Manager of HCP Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is a new position within the organization. The individual will be responsible for integrated, creative, multi-channel marketing strategies and tactics that drive the adoption of home dialysis
therapies by physicians, nurses, technicians and administrators.
• Understand the needs of the US dialysis audience and marketplace, and the role of home dialysis in meeting those needs.
• Help develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan and budget to gain increased understanding, commitment, and buy-in regarding NxStage hemodialysis from healthcare practitioners.
• Create appropriate content and tools that maximize customers’ clinical and operational expertise with home dialysis therapies.
• Establish and analyze metrics that track the conversion of healthcare practitioners (to understand effectiveness of sales and marketing programs).
• Refine sales effectiveness by leading healthcare practitioner segmentation efforts.
• Partner with National Account teams to update key presentation content.
• Work closely with Sales to communicate and execute effective education programs.
• Liaise with Marketing Communications and advertising agencies to prepare detail aids, leaflets, posters and other materials (print and digital).
• Manage healthcare practitioner tradeshow tactics.
||• B.S./B.A. in Marketing or Business related field
• MBA a plus but not required
• 3+ years marketing experience, preferably in the medical products field, or 1+ years strategy/management consulting experience
• Passion and energy to “make a difference” by improving the lives of dialysis patients
• Demonstrated ability to understand and clearly communicate technical and clinical / scientific aspects of innovative, technical products.
• High levels of initiative, business acumen, creative idea generation, and integrity.
• Demonstrated track record of working well with internal and external customers, sales management, clinical research, legal, regulatory and other functional team members.
• Skilled in communication, program & tool development, and influence management.
• Travel required (10-20%)
||Send This Job to a Friend