||Logistics Service Analyst II
This position will perform complex analysis and reporting of business data, systems performance and process costs leading to the identification, design and implementation of strategies and solutions targeting service delivery. Will provide constant analysis
and reporting to management on trends and results of key performance measurements.
• Identify, track and utilize key performance indicators to support achievement of budgeted costs goals and Customer Experience business objectives
• Assist in developing and/or improving scorecards or other metric reporting to deliver real-time actionable data to management
• Participate in developing business cases for new processes and business solutions focused on ensuring that desired business results and profitability goals are met and/or exceeded
• Conduct research and collect data that will support efforts in identifying and quantifying measurements for continual process improvement and Customer Experience objectives
• Developing and management of program metrics that can be used for evaluation, planning and presentation of results
• Evaluation of data and metrics using standard statistical methods in interpreting the results and providing written summary of findings
• Support of the daily warehousing and inventory operations activities
• Operational efficiency reporting / analytics including general staffing plans, service level drivers, service event lifecycle metrics, service delivery unit costs
• Development and/or evaluation of metrics related to Claims service expenses
• Support the freight payment process, managing the day to day activities
||• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education with 1-3 years of experience
• Desired experience using Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience
• Understanding of inventory and warehouse operational processes.
• Ability to impact operations and effect change
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
• Ability to work independently and with others.
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
• Available for travel to domestic and international locations.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend