Prepare electronic assemblies before and after the coating and/or potting process
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use masking materials to prepare electronic assemblies for coating and/or potting process
• Remove masking materials from coated and/or potted electronic assemblies
• Use of various hand tools, equipment, and materials to assemble, inspect, test, clean and perform other tasks necessary to prepare for shipment
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations
• Represent LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, current and former employees, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve
• Interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers
• Learn and practice standard operating procedures
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management
• Handle confidential information with tact and discretion
• Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Technical Capacity.
• Learning Orientation.
• Time Management.
• Builds Strategic Working Relationships – Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Builds Trust – Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities, compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is
consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Planning and Organizing - Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
• Customer focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's; Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
||Send This Job to a Friend