||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform daily operation of surface mount and/or auto insertion machines for assembly of printed circuit boards using IPC standards and customer documentation to assure quality standards and meet customer demands.
• Verify accuracy of documentation per work orders, machine programming, and customer specifications.
• Pull, count, and verify parts by manufacturer part number necessary for assembly per work orders.
• Setup parts according to program setup sheet, correcting feeder pitch, vibe plate and tray.
• Utilize X-ray function to verify proper placement and quality of solder joints on BGA/QFN parts.
• Change reels/part banks on machine during job changeovers.
• Tear down and restore parts to inventory upon job completion.
• Create new printer programs and teach device layout paste checks for all fine pitch, BGA and specialty parts.
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
• Able to work with speed and efficiency while ensuring product quality.
• Represents LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, current and former employees, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve.
• Interacts professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers.
• Learns and practices standard operating procedures.
• Maintains prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management.
• Handles confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Other duties as assigned.