||Provides short-term professional management consulting services with the aim of maximizing growth and improving business performance, utilizing a specialized, skillset relevant to the project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of LSI, according to the project specifications.
• Meet with LSI to understand the parameters of the project.
• Collect information about the business through a variety of methods, including interviews, surveys, reports, shadowing, etc.
• Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems and conduct a root cause analysis.
• Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to LSI’s capabilities, limitations forming concise reports.
• Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
• Develop detailed business plans to drive change.
• Assist LSI in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies.
Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.