||Manager of Financial Reporting
||JOB POSTING – MANAGER OF FINANCIAL REPORTING
LSI is a customer-centric company that positions itself as a value-added, trusted partner in developing superior image solutions through our world-class lighting, graphics, and technology capabilities. Our core strategy of "Lighting + Graphics + Technology
= Complete Image Solutions" differentiates us from our competitors.
We are currently seeking an energetic, self-driven individual for the position of Manager of Financial Reporting in its Cincinnati based headquarters. The position will report to the Chief Accounting Officer and will be responsible the preparation of financial
statements in accordance to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”). The individual will also assist the Chief Accounting Officer with overseeing the monthly close cycle, the adherence of strong internal controls over financial reporting, the
timely filing of SEC documents, and the adherence to all corporate financial policies.
Other Key Duties and Responsibilities will be:
• Assist with the preparation and filing of various SEC filings such as not limited to the Forms 10-Q and 10-K as well as the annual Conflict Mineral filing.
• Supports the Chief Accounting Officer and Chief Financial Officer with the integrity of the reported financial results of the company. To ensure reported financial results adhere to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”). Assists with the interpretation
of “GAAP” as it applies to LSI and as it relates to its business practices and processes.
• Assists the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Accounting Officer with the interpretation of the reported financial results which includes but is not limited to the identification of trends and the preparation of financial reports interpreting the collection
of data and trends.
• Supports the Chief Accounting Officer with technical research of accounting issues, including review of new/revised accounting standards for compliance and assist the Chief Accounting Officer with issuing guidance to the Division Controllers on accounting
policies and procedures.
• Oversee the preparation of the Consolidated Financial Statements of LSI Industries Inc.
• Directly responsible for the adherence of deadlines in the monthly close process along with the elimination of waste in the close process.
• Assist with the development of accounting policies and procedures and for managing the adherence to the same policies and procedures.
• Assist with the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and quarterly rolling forecast.
• Support the Company’s initiatives as it relates to the LSI Business Systems, Kaizen events, and Lean Accounting.
• Assist with the development and measurement of the company-wide Accounting Department annual objectives, goals and key-performance indicators (KPIs).
• Assist the Chief Accounting Officer with managing the relationship with the company’s external auditors. Serve as one of the key points of contact for external auditors and oversee the preparation of schedules required to support the quarterly reviews and
• Assist with the remediation of all gaps in internal control identified by either internal audit or the company’s external auditors that could directly or indirectly impact the integrity of the company’s reported financial statements. Monitor the application
of appropriate internal controls along with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2003 (“SOX”) compliance.
• Assist with annual goodwill and intangible asset impairment test along with continuously monitoring all intangible assets for potential impairment.
• Assist with the annual standard cost roll for all LSI subsidiaries that utilize a standard cost system.
• Responsible for the oversight of issues that arise with the company’s ERP system (Enterprise One) that directly or indirectly impact accounting policies, procedures and processes.
• Provide general support to the Executive team and other key managers, upon request, as it relates to company-wide objectives, initiatives, and issues.
• Responsible for overseeing the preparation and reviewing the Corporate financial statements.
• Will serve as one of the main points of contact between corporate accounting and division accounting with regard to various accounting and financial information requirements and data gathering.
• Responsible for the direct supervision and development of the Corporate Accountant
• Assists the Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Accounting Officer with various projects and initiatives.