Perform visual inspection, testing, programming, hand soldering, assembly, repair and rework of printed circuit boards and/or other electronic devices and components to assure proper function of final product assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use bills of materials, schematics, engineering documentation, test fixtures, and other electronic measurement equipment and tools to inspect, test and verify electronic assemblies.
• Record resulting data in ERP system and other reports.
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area and equipment and follow prescribed regulations.
• Represent LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, current and former employees, clients, suppliers, and the community we serve.
• Interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers.
• Learn and practice standard operating procedures.
• Maintain prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by management.
• Handle confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
||EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• Technical Capacity.
• Learning Orientation.
• Time Management.
• Builds Strategic Working Relationships – Develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Builds Trust – Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities, compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; takes action that is
consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Planning and Organizing - Establishing courses of action to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Initiates Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; is proactive.
• Customer focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Ability to write simple correspondence; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
This position does not require special certifications, license, or registrations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
||Send This Job to a Friend